Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year.... New Post....New Intentions

Another decade passed... Year 2000 seems just yesterday yet so far away. I was getting ready to be married, both my kids were not even a passing thought. Sitting here I cannot imagine how much the last 10 years have altered my life. There is no other way I could imagine my life though. No other path I wish my life had undertaken. No other destination my life would be heading.

Well enough of nostalgia and before my whole post ends up sounding like a Hallmark commercial let me go on. With the new year came new resolutions.... UGH I hate that word. New Years Resolutions are when we get to act like politicians. We make empty promises that we end up breaking months later. A new year resolution for me would be about as effective as giving a porcupine a balloon. If I had kept all those resolutions over the past decade..I would be rich, thin, fit, healthy, smarter and organized; but life is good just the way it is : ) But 2011 is the year I definitely intend to have some me moments. Me moments are times when I do things exclusively for moi. This blog is one such thing. Many people have taken the time to email me about restarting the blog and I really thank them for making me feel wanted. BUT I'm a multi-tasking procrastinator... I can put many things off at once! But no more. I will posting regularly, again not everyday but often hopefully once a week.

Rule Bender has become more of a handful but conversely Straight Line has become even more responsible. But more on this later. Signing off reminding you that today is the oldest you've ever been. yet the youngest you'll ever be, so enjoy this day while it lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment